Saturday, October 15, 2011

13.1 miles = COMPLETED!

So, Today was the BIG day. I've been training with Courtney, Tiffany and Dia for 4 months now in order to be prepared for this 1/2 MARATHON. I'm not going to lie, it was hard but so worth it! My legs are KILLING me now. [just a few hours later]

I finished in 2 hours and 34 minutes. Hey! I just wanted to finish! :)

This is me and my new friend Dave
 [He's 'our' guy. :) We met him at the beginning of the race. 
He and I ran together for a good half. He is awesome!]

 This is at the finish line... I thought I was going to die!




See! We stayed together! :) 



Its funny, because a lot of these pictures look like Im walking... I wasnt. :) I ran the whole thing. [Slow... but running]








And here is Tiffany and Courtney... they are awesome!!!






Me and my boo at the end! He is such a great supporter! He was more proud of my medal than I was... as you can see here. :)


Thank you everyone for all the support... it is much appreciated!
And thanks to Michaels parents and brother who traveled up here to watch and cheer me on!  
Oh! and if you ever get the chance to help or just go to any kind of race... do it! Its soooo nice having people cheering you on [even if you don't know them.]

No comments:

Post a Comment