Monday, August 8, 2011

You may call me Mrs Hodges

Today is Michael and my 2nd anniversary! What an exciting day!
 I got to leave work early to get home and get ready for our BIG DATE NIGHT! 

We went to PF Changs for the first time. Its absolutely delish! We walked in and they asked if we were celebrating a birthday. 
"No, our anniversary." With big grins on our faces. 
The manager decided to give us free dessert because of the occasion (we think they do that a lot... but hey, we are not complaining... free dessert... YES PLEASE!)
 We decided to get an appetizer (which also became free... because the manager thought it took too long for our food to come out...Hey, Thanks!) Michael got Orange Chicken and I got Honey Chicken (Mine was better! I know this because Michael ate all of his and some of mine :) For dessert, Michael had a chocolate cake thingy and I had cheese cake. It was fantastic! We would LOVE to go again! For the food and the service.

Then we walked to the movies (what a beautiful night after the rain). We saw 'Crazy, Stupid, Love'. It was good. Definitely would recommend it to ya!



It was such a great night... not because we ate out, or saw a movie... but because we were able to spend time together. I LOVE my husband! Thanks, Michael, for the last 2 years of [learning] marriage... onward to the next 50! 

No comments:

Post a Comment